The 2019 National Nurse Practitioner Symposium (July 18-21, 2019, pre-symposium day July 17) will be accepting abstracts on clinical topics, innovative practice settings, research, and other topics related to advanced practice nursing in primary care and acute care. Preference will be given to those with clinical applicability, demonstrative innovative models of care, completed research with outcome studies, and future‐oriented perspectives, that will develop and enhance the skills of the healthcare provider.
Podium Abstracts can be submitted from July 1, 2018 to October 1, 2018
Poster Abstracts can be submitted from July 1, 2018 to April 1, 2019 *
Guidelines and Information
- Abstracts of 300 words in length will be accepted.
- In addition to abstract, contact information, curriculum vitae (CV) and a completed disclosure form will be required.
- A needs assessment statement, three learning objectives and abstract summary will be required.
- Podium presentations will be 60 to 90 minutes in length.
- Presenters are responsible for their own travel and related expenses.
- Podium session (if accepted):
- Presenter is required to attend Symposium and register for day(s) presenting
- $250 tuition credit per presentation
- Abstract submission deadline is October 1, 2018
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be by October 15, 2018
- Confirmation of acceptance by primary author is required by November 1, 2018
- Electronic file of presentation content is required by May 15, 2019 for accreditation purposes
- Poster session (if accepted):
- * Symposium Brochure will include author(s) name and poster title, for poster abstracts accepted and confirmed by November 1, 2018
- Presenter is required to attend Symposium and register for minimum of Friday, Saturday and Sunday presentation days
- $150 tuition credit per poster presentation
- Abstract submission deadline is April 1, 2019
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be by April 15, 2019 or sooner
- Confirmation of acceptance by primary author is required by May 1, 2019 or sooner
- Electronic file of poster content is required by May 15, 2019 for accreditation purposes
Your abstract must be submitted online. Return to this page starting July 1, 2018 to submit your abstract online.